- 1. T R A I N I N GA N DD E V E L O P M E N T Susana J. Eslava 8.1 Training Needs Analysis 8.2 Preparing Training Program Curriculum
- - A planned effort by a company to facilitate employees’ learning of job-related competencies.
Training Defined: 3.
- Attract, motivate, and retain talented employees
- Allows any organization to gain a competitive advantage
- For better financial performance
Rationale of Training 4. Training: must beStrategic Business Strategy Strategic Training and Development Initiatives Training and Development Activities Metrics that show Value of Training
- Diversify the learning portfolio
- Accelerate the pace of employee learning
- Capture and Share knowledge
- Increase amount of customer service training
- Make development planning mandatory
- Develop a place for knowledge sharing
- Reduced customer complaints
5. Training: must besystematic Conduct Needs Assessment Ensure Employee Readiness for Training Create a Learning Environment Develop an Evaluation Plan Select Training Method Monitor and Evaluate the Program Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5 Step 6 6. 8.1 Training Needs Analysis (TNA) 7.
- -systematic method for determining what caused performance to be less than expected.
TNA Defined 8. What triggers TNA? AP